HUSQVARNA 372XP CHAINSAW 20" / 24" GUIDE BAR & CHAIN TRUE PROFESSIONAL SAW
As a true professional saw with enough power for longer bar options, the Husqvarna 372 XP® is ready for the toughest applications. The crankcase and crankshaft are extra durable, while the carburetor’s vibration dampening can handle high speeds and heavy workloads. Featuring a powerful X-Torq® engine, this chainsaw is the ideal combination of high power and low weight.
• Air Injection®: Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
• X-Torq®: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels
• Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
• LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
• Cylinder displacement: 70.7 cc
• Power output: 3.9 kW / 5.0 hp
• Maximum power speed: 9800 rpm
• Fuel tank volume: 0.77 L
• Idling speed: 2500 rpm
• Weight: 6.1 kg
Inquiry - HUSQVARNA 372XP CHAINSAW 20" / 24" GUIDE BAR & CHAIN TRUE PROFESSIONAL SAW
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.